• For the treatment and control of fleas (Ctenocephalides felis) and ticks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus) in dogs. Protection against flea and tick infestations for up to 5 weeks and prevention of
development of flea eggs and larvae for up to 5 weeks. Not for the treatment or control of paralysis tick (Ixodes holocyclus).
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN
• All dogs over 3 months of age
• DO NOT USE ON CATS
• Do not use on puppies under 3 months of age
• Do not use on sick or convalescing dogs or on nursing bitches
• Do not exceed recommended dose
Duogard Line-On is available in 4 sizes for dogs:
1. Small (2-8kg)
2. Medium (8-12 kg)
3. Large (15-30kg
4. Very Large (30kg+)
Each pack contains 4 pipettes.
Permethrin (40:60 cis:trans) 400g/L
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS
Duogard Line-On should be applied against the growth of the coat,in close contact to the skin.
• Start at the base of the tail and apply along the back line until you reach the dogs’ shoulders.
• Any excess product should be placed between the shoulders.
• The quality of protection will be enhanced if excessive dirt and moisture are not present.
Ideally wash your dog with a good quality dog shampoo such as Allergroom® S, three days before applying Duogard.
• Safe to use on puppies from 12 weeks of age.
• Duogard is not waterfast.
• DO NOT USE ON CATS.
• Duogard should be applied as followed:
2-8kg Dog = 1x 2mL pipette every 5 weeks
8-15kg Dog = 1 x 4mL pipette every 5 weeks
15-30kg Dog = 1 x 8mL pipette every 5 weeks
30kg plus dog = 2 x 8mL pipette every 5 weeks